89 Camaro RS 305 engine codes

Please help me fix this car for the kid:
Code 12 - no signal to ECM System PASS Code 32 - BarametricBARO sensor circuit failure EGR valve diagnostic switch closed during engine startup or
open when EGR flow requested by ECM Code 54 - Fuel pump curcuit fault of mixture solenoid fault
Car does start and runs, light usually comes on after 5 miinutes of driving or more.
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
and, can we clear these codes easily, and start over?
You ever get an answer or fix this?
Code 12 is normal. If you do not get 12, then you have a problem.
For 54, check the relay, as I believe this is included under code 54. My reference says "Fuel pump voltage low."
HTH.