89 Camaro RS

We dont have headlamps or taillights, or brakelights... Fuses checked and replaced, al good.
Please advise ideas to check....

Did you check your blinker fluid?
http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=6
partsmore wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 21:30:38 -0500, "partsmore"

You have to find the fusible link that has failed in the wiring harness. Get out a Haynes or Chiltons manual for the wiring diagrams to see where they are placed in the harness. I remember there being a couple right around the battery but there may be more to check on.
Other than the 3 going to the starter... I only see 2 near the battery connected to the junction block. I'd double check the brake switch and headlight dimmer switch as well. OP didn't mention if this happened all of a sudden or is a project.
-Geno 1985 Camaro 1988 Formula 1985 Firebird
Thank you for your help - especially Jimmy; the fluid was low! :*)
This all happened at once, and the windows wont power back up unless you open the door while trying to press the switch to raise them?
This is difficult at 125mph.... JUST kidding!
Car also runs very, very rich.....?
Ideas??