89 V6 auto transmission leaking

Hi, I just found that there is a leak from my transmision. good thing is that only when engine is running indicated that leak must be from above the oil level.
Any idea what that oil come from, before I go to my mechanic on Monday? Thanks Gregory
could be the pan gasket giving way.. hope it isn't the front pump or rear seal..

I fixed it , I changed two tubes (pipes) that carry transmission oil to radiator, were rusted