'90 Camaro Electrical Question

Hi, all - -
My question is about the high mount stop light assembly on my '90 Camaro. Stock assembly takes 5 bulbs, 891, which cost $7 apiece. Then, they blow
pretty quick, so way too expensive to keep replacing.
Question: Is there an alternate assembly I can replace it with, that takes cheaper bulbs?
Thanks - - Appreciate any input.
Best, Hsvken

they shouldn't burn out that often. You can get them here for less then $5 apiece if that helps.
http://www.bulbtown.com/891_MINIATURE_BULB_G4_BASE_p/891.htm
Hsv Ken wrote:

in and causing then to pop early?
                NOI