93 TA Missing Badly When Hot

Hi All,
I have a 93 TA 350,auto,EFI,. The Car has ~ 100K on it and lately I have noticed that when the AC is on and the operating temerature gets in to say
230, I get a really bad miss or cutout when I accelerate. A few times all the dash lights came on too. It kind of acts like I'am loosing ignition. Have anyone encountered this before? Any help or ideals about what might cause this would be great.
Thanks snipped-for-privacy@rr.com
If the temp is in fact reaching 230 degrees?
Please stop driving the car, and check why it is getting so hot!
That temperature range is way out of normal for the engine and can cause damage, if damage is not why it is already running that hot.
Check the coolant level at the radiator, COLD please. Then with the cap on only one click, start the engine. See if coolant explosively shoots into the recovery tank as soon as you start the engine.
That may be one of your problems.
Let the group know what happens, and we can guide you the rest of the way.
Refinish King

people don't seem to realize that 230 is when the fans kick on. its fine. in fact you get much better gas mileage when the car is that hot. All aboard the Yankee express, next stop October.....
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Hitman0187) wrote in message

Could the ECM or coil be bad?? They're mounted right on the head.
Steve...
Hitman0187 wrote:

My fan comes on at precisely 216f. At least that is what it is supposed to do for a 95 LT1. What a fan it must be because it momentarily dims my dash lights. The engine then cools down considerably. I would be worried if it stayed over 200f for any length of time.
Could be so many things. Maybe even an injector.
Good Luck Dan