94 F-bird VATS

    My New G/F has a 1994 V6, Automatic Firebird. The car has a VATS issue. Currently the car is 100% In-op, and is sitting somewhere that I can not
get a tow vehical with ease.
    What I need to do is BY-pass the VATS short term to get the car to my shop then repair rigging does by her ex.
    Any one have the wiring diagram for it? Charles
Charles,
Quick check of google I found:
http://www.catchacall.com/vatts.htm
BUT it's for 1996 and up.....still a 4th gen diagram though.
Seems the solution is to measure the resistance in the chip with a meter, buy the chip and splice it in.
Got a ton of hits using google term bypassing vats, but this one had decent diagrams.
HTH
Jimmy

Jimmy wrote:

    Im just going to do a temp bypass. Then once some issue are resolved, Ill do a proper repair. It's worth having VATS in this area. Stops the less knowledgeable theifs.
Charles
http://shbox.com/1/vats_bypass.jpg
Here is another diagram on the Vats, if you don't have if done yet.