94 Firebird, doesnt turn on

So the other day I came home from work, mom needed me to gout and get some milk 6 hours later, car was running fine when i came home, but when i went out again nothing.
When I try to start it theres power but when i turn the key nothing happens at all, its like im not even turning the key. any thoughts?
have you had any starting problems prior to this?
did it make a click sound?
what is the battery power level showing on your dash?
check the connections to the battery and see if they are snug
if you heard a click sound it's probably your starter.
what size engine? auto or manual?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

battery, starter or ignition switch.
Google:Pass key bypass.

Try disconnecting the battery for awhile, then re-connect, making sure connections are clean, and tight.
If that doesn't work and battery is good.....
Is it an automatic? check the connection on the transmission to make sure it's not a stop-neutral switch problem. Standard? make sure clutch pedal switch is working.
All good?.......
put transmission in park, or neutral.... key on... find your starter, and keeping clear of moving parts, use a long (insulated) handled screwdriver and bridge the gap between the starter's terminals. if you get anything from that... it's most likely not a starter problem.
Still nothing??.....
Your problems are beyond the scope of this text. Please contact your local excorcist. I did with my '89 Firebird 2.8L MPFI. Some glad I did. :)