94 Formula misses

I have a '94 Formula LT-1 that misses consistently and evenly on one cylinder when it's cold, but smooths out as it warms up. When the engine is at normal temperature it seems to run fine and has plenty of power. We did
a compression test and all cylinders are at 180 psi and they don't even vary one pound. We also replaced the spark plugs, and there are no spark leaks from the wires. I ran about ten bottles of injector cleaner through it at about twice the recommended treatment strength. Is it possible one of the injectors is deformed or has some kind of deposit that the cleaner won't dissolve? Anyone have any ideas??
Thanks in advance