94 Z - center wheel caps

Anyone know a place to get good-quality center wheel lugnut caps for a '94 Z (the stock aluminum 'mags')? I checked a couple- JC Whitney-nada, dealer-$90 apiece. That price is insane- there's got to be a good
after-market alternative.
Thanks in advance.
On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 11:18:37 -0600, Brianm

eBay. -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

I found Centercaps.net to be pretty decent... they had mine for an 09 Jetta