'95 parker light change

Read all the text and shivered. Do I take off the whole plastic front or what?
The driver's side lamp needed changing and at the end all it needed was to lift the air filter and grope around towards the back
of the assembly. Found the little beast and twisted it out and the only big problem was keeping it all stable. You can only get one hand in there at a time. :-(
Loop a string/wire around the twin lead to the socket to anchor it and introduce the new bulb carefully. Lost one, and then introduced the new bulb with 'Bluetack' and string so I could retrieve it if necessary (it was) and was left wondering why such an answer was never mentioned in the handbook/manual when it is so obvious? :-(