95 Trans

95 TA w/ 5.7 LT1 it has a slight miss or shudder between 1500-2000 rpm's... Plug or Plug Wire ? anyone had anything more expensive cause a problem like this ? I'm looking at one to buy and can't dig deep into it until I own it and don't want to buy it and find out I need 1,000's in parts...
Reply to
69SScamaro

I had a problem like that on my '96 3.8 and it was a faulty coil pack!

Reply to
Ethereal.Thirteen