97 M6 Trans Am for sale

1997 Trans Am, Lt1, M6, 3.42s, car is silver w black stripes on hood and grey leather interior, T-Tops, loaded with options- working AC, cruise, pwr lumbar seats, pwr windows, pwr locks, keyless with alarm (I dont
have the keychain unit), pwr Antenna, Monsoon 10 speaker Cd ect ect Everything works, even steering wheel controls, headlight motors are awesome, Car has 96k on it, runs and drives awesome, new front tires, new brakes, fresh NYS emissions inspection, car was repainted in original color a few years ago, supposedly owner didnt like GMs orange peel, rust free and straight (original MI car stored in winter), no dents or dings, few small scratches and small paint chips, interior is pretty clean, seats are nice no rips or tears minimal wear, dash is nice, door panels nice ect. Car is pretty much stock except for aftermarket exhaust , Magnaflow I believe. I have a clear title in hand for it, no rebuilt or salvage I need to get $6500 for it Needs nothing, heres a few pics- http://community-2.webtv.net/IMPATHOLOGICAL/transam/index.html Located in the Buffalo NY area email me @ snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net if interested
Like a dog without a bone, an actor out on loan.........................