'99 turn signal repair

Hi,
I've got a '99 Trans Am and I need to replace a light bulb for my front turn signal. Does anybody know how to access it easily? I can't get at it from the front of the light since there are no
fasteners on the front. I can't seem to access it from the engine compartment. My only idea would be that there's a plate underneath the cowl that seems removable and I might be able to get up in there that way. Any help would be greatly appreciated.