A/C mysterey. Please help

A/C does not work.
1994 TransAmGt ( V8 6sp )
Current diagnostic status:
All HVAC fuses are good.
Pressure is good and holding. ( had a friend use a reclaim machine to
verify this )
Bypassing the A/C relay ( connecting the appropriate pins ) clicks the Compressor clutch. If engine is running, cold air comes through the vents, so the system works if forced into service.
Arcing the pins on the Low-Pressure cut off causes the electric fan to come on and the engine RPM to rise, but no compressor clutch. According to Haynes manual, doing this should kick the compressor on.
Swapping out the A/C relay doesn't change anything.
I've checked for loose or broken grounds under the chassis and in the engine bay, nothing. I've pulled the A/C switch out of the dash to look for similar issues, but nothing.
Any suggestions??
BTW: I have not been able to bypass the compressor cycling switch, which is located inside the evaporator core under the dash. Also, I have not hooked up my scanner to get the A/C on/off status info, but I suspect there will be little help there.
Thanks,
-Kevin

That is all good news.

I think Haynes is wrong. The PCM controls the compressor relay, not the pressure switch.

Ok, the relay is not the problem.

The A/C switch, pressure switch and evaporator temp sensors are the inputs needed to let the PCM turn on the compressor. They all must be working. You really need a good scanner, preferably a TECH 2.
the mystery is your spelling
The clutch coil is getting 12 volts? but the clutch doesn't engage? the clutch coil is bad. It is replaceable.

vents,
come
engine
is
hooked
be
Dude, your insane. The OP clearly said that when he jumps the relay the compressor clutch comes on and it gets cold. Sounds like the clutch coil is not one of his problems.