And they say cops cant have fun...

http://www.norwalkreflector.com/index.html?section=frontpage
Consider that cop.....gone...LOL

CBHvac rambled on about something in

Lol.
Reminds me of a story I heard 20 years ago from LA. Local sherriffs hosted a drag nite at a track. They fixed up a cruiser and raced against anyone that showed. Sorta like a braket race, I guess...
NOI
Thund3rstruck wrote:

Those are common place now, aren't they? "Beat the Heat." The police department has local high school shop classes work on their police drag car during the year, and then a cop races it every week at the track. I think the local cop drag car(s) runs 10s, so not bad.