Anti-Lock?

My car's Anti=lock is briefly engaging upon every stop..... even on light presssure stops..... it engauges just before the car stops and the car rolls
forward a little as a result..... could this be due to a sticking piston in the brake calaper???
You don't say what year/model you have, but I think the symptom you describe is most likely one or more malfunctioning wheel speed sensors. Each wheel has a sensor which detects if it is locking up or not...if the sensor is giving bad readings, it will prevent braking even when the wheel is not locked. Good luck.
On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 22:20:26 -0500, "William Allen Morgan"

Now this one is weird.... I went out to the car to start it and found it dead.... wouldn't even crank. So, I took the cables off the battery and sure enough corrosion had gotten in there. So, I cleaned it out and then reconnected.(Anyone got a suggestion for how to keep that from happening???? Would dielectric grease work???) Anyway, I recharged the battery and the car started. Now here's the weird part.... I took the car out for drive and oddly enough the problem with my Anti-Lock from the last post had went away!!!!!!
wrote:

rolls
in
If by "corrosion", you mean white crusty shit. Then that means that your battery is leaking acid, which is drying out and forming a white crystal like formation on the battery posts. The solution is a new battery.
wrote:

light
piston
That's great......... the battery is less than two years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wrote:

car
It should have a warranty. Most good brands will have a 3-5 year warranty. Take it back.
Brian

I'll try to take it back but if I am stuck just buying a new one.... would an OPTIMA battery be a better idea???? (I almost bought one when I brought this battery but I had a hard time finding the right size for the car at the local dealer for Optima batteries.)
wrote:

on
the
OHHHH!!!!! Why????? Does GM do these things??????? I went to replace the battery tonight and found out that the back of the plastic battery holder is broken!!!!! Bad news is it looks like the radatior overflow and part of the A/C is tapped into this thing..... it's all one unit!!!!!!! What is that comming off the A/C compressor going to that thing??????
wrote:

even
sticking