Anyone here use an Edlebrock water pump?

I just put an Edlebrock #8881 water pump on my 1991 Formula and had major fitment problems. Instructions say minor filing may be required, I needed to remove over 1/8" of metal for it to clear the accessory brackets.

Anyone else have good/bad experience?

I was very disappointed as I have always had good luck with Edlebrock products.

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy