Anyone interested?

Anyone interested in machineable 350 heads? I have a set for $250 + shipping....unless in Northern Ohio, I can probably deliver myself.

I have Multi-pul sets of machinble 350 heads for $100 per pair. Im in southern Ohio.
Now if they are the 95 up Vortec heads, I might spend over $100 for machinble cores. Charles