Anyone live near Santa Barbara, CA?

I'm considering buying a Camaro from Passport Motors in Santa Barbara, CA. Anyone live in that area? It looks like a reputable dealership but I thought
I'd get some feedback. I've never been fond of buying cars long distance, call me old-fashioned but I like to kick the tires before buying.
If you can give me any info about this dealer, please reply to me directly at without the NOSPAM, of course. Terry M.