Anyone use LustreLab LXR ?

I was going to wax ole' Betsy again ... and I saw this Lustrelab LXR on QVC. http://www.lustrelab.com /
It is supposed to put acrylic coating on the entire car that sheets
water. Looks great on the commercial. I tried to google on it, and saw a positive response and one negative where he said it dulls finish and leaves a sticky film?
I was going to try it ... $20 for 10 washes or so seems resonable especially if it saves me from waxing.
Any input ?

If it smells, sounds, looks, or tastes like snake oil... ...It probably is.