Anyone use LustreLab LXR ?

I was going to wax ole' Betsy again ... and I saw this Lustrelab LXR on QVC.

It is supposed to put acrylic coating on the entire car that sheets water. Looks great on the commercial. I tried to google on it, and saw a positive response and one negative where he said it dulls finish and leaves a sticky film?

I was going to try it ... $20 for 10 washes or so seems resonable especially if it saves me from waxing.

Any input ?

Reply to
buzzsaw

If it smells, sounds, looks, or tastes like snake oil... ...It probably is.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to