Areo Spoiler for sale

for sale a Aero Spoiler that will fit a Formula, Trans Am or GTA Trans Am years 1987 -1988 but have been told it will also fit to 92 but I said that was what I was told so seek a dealer and ask. This is white
in color and and has no splits, this is also a real one not the fiberglass clone I am asking what I paid, $250 and you pay the oversize ground shipping by UPS and will be shipped to lower 48 states and no out of country shipment, just the good old USA, I purchased 1 and a buddy also got me one so I am selling the white one as the other is black and that is the color of my GTA. An estimate of shipping is about $100-$125, it cost me $108 from WI to NH but remember that is just a guess.