Auto Ad Slogan "Hi"

Looking for the answer to a trivia question, hoping someone can help me out. Question: Early 90's car model that used the ad slogan "Hi"

Was that the Neon?

dle spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Sounds right to me...
NOI
tdel wrote:

Plymouth/Dodge Neon
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 08:54:24 -0600, "markansas859"

You had to be high to buy one. It was almost as stupid as that Corvette/Cobalt ad Chevy's been running... -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
puked:

Drive a new Neon SRT.
:)