Back....damn servers

Well...it looks like my ISP thought it best to re-add this group...so I am back..for better or worse...

Carolina Breeze HVAC wrote:

WB dawg!
I have missed ye'.

am
Hey you, how are you doing? Do you still have my e-mail address? I asked NOI to have you e-mail me. He told me what was up with your server , I am glad to see you are back!.
Z p.s. I sold my car last week.

Not worth a damn,but thanks for asking..LOL

Lemmie check...umm...nope...good god..that was on 3 drives ago...LOL.. Send it again.

glad
Servers still buggy, gonna go back to letting the ISP handle it all...aint been fun..for sure. <<hugs and all that>>

CBhVAC:) spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Shit. That reminds me. SBM, I have Z-girl's addy for you. :)
Usual method?
NOI

Give him mine too! MINE TOO!!! heh heh

Yea...everyones all pissy that I dropped Trilian and went Yahoo and not a soul but NOI knows me there...LOL
Carolina Breeze HVAC wrote:

Not true.
I just refused to create yet ONE more account. I'd have gotten around to it eventually...but...as it turns out, apparently I don't have to. <grin>
7ball spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Wow. A lot of the old gang is back. :)
NOI
Umm...hold on, just got the new version of Yahoo, and am geting ready to boot teh Mac and see if this thing works right with all the Microsoft shit on it...:)

all...aint

If Yahoo is the game now, I'm at VampireMuffinMan69. I dont' do mail there, though.

F spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

VMM? Hey, what a suprise. I thought you left us forever. :)
NOI

Nah. I needed a break. It's been one of those years...well 12 month periods that don't really count as a year because the starting and ending months are all wrong.
F spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Well, I'm glad you're back anyway. I hope the 12month cycle ends soon for you tho.
NOI

am
Yea...I thought I needed to find a way to get in contact with a few in here...and now it looks like I can... This is on the laptop, so the posting names not the same...soon as I get the Mac online, things should remain the same.....
Carolina Breeze HVAC spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and

Woohoo! Party on Rock1.
NOI, aka Rock5