Back....damn servers

Well...it looks like my ISP thought it best to re-add this group...so I am back..for better or worse...

Reply to
Carolina Breeze HVAC

WB dawg!

I have missed ye'.

GLK9MM

Hey you, how are you doing? Do you still have my e-mail address? I asked NOI to have you e-mail me. He told me what was up with your server , I am glad to see you are back!.

Z p.s. I sold my car last week.

Reply to
Z GIRL

Yea...I thought I needed to find a way to get in contact with a few in here...and now it looks like I can... This is on the laptop, so the posting names not the same...soon as I get the Mac online, things should remain the same.....

Reply to
CBhVAC:)

Not worth a damn,but thanks for asking..LOL

Lemmie check...umm...nope...good god..that was on 3 drives ago...LOL.. Send it again.

Servers still buggy, gonna go back to letting the ISP handle it all...aint been fun..for sure.

Reply to
CBhVAC:)

Carolina Breeze HVAC spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Woohoo! Party on Rock1.

NOI, aka Rock5

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

CBhVAC:) spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Shit. That reminds me. SBM, I have Z-girl's addy for you. :)

Usual method?

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

Give him mine too! MINE TOO!!! heh heh

Reply to
7ball

Umm...hold on, just got the new version of Yahoo, and am geting ready to boot teh Mac and see if this thing works right with all the Microsoft shit on it...:)

Reply to
Carolina Breeze HVAC

Yea...everyones all pissy that I dropped Trilian and went Yahoo and not a soul but NOI knows me there...LOL

Reply to
Carolina Breeze HVAC

Not true.

I just refused to create yet ONE more account. I'd have gotten around to it eventually...but...as it turns out, apparently I don't have to.

GLK9MM
7ball spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Wow. A lot of the old gang is back. :)

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

If Yahoo is the game now, I'm at VampireMuffinMan69. I dont' do mail there, though.

F spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

VMM? Hey, what a suprise. I thought you left us forever. :)

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

Nah. I needed a break. It's been one of those years...well 12 month periods that don't really count as a year because the starting and ending months are all wrong.

F spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Well, I'm glad you're back anyway. I hope the 12month cycle ends soon for you tho.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i