Bad Experience Unlimited Products UP22dotcom

I had one of the worst experiences with Unlimted Products and would recommend you hesitate dealing with them.
They were great to deal with when ordering but processed my Visa immediatly
and did not carry stock.
The took about a month to make/ship a Fiberglass nose for my 73 Camaro RS. The piece was garbage, warped beyond repair 1.5 inches out in the inside tip to tip. My bodyman suspects they took it out of the mold too fast. The exterior was rough and would have to be grinded to fit even if the nose was not warped. The spacers did not fit the screws. Mounting tab holes were not predrilled. I called and they started to jerk me around and not offer a replacement option with letters having to be sent prior to getting an RMA and 90 days as I if need a refund. They expected me to pay shipping both ways for defective product. All I wanted was a second nose shipped and I was very pleasant and non-confrontational. I will be shipping back with a refund request and a very negative letter.
I the called Green Wood Chevy and they are starting to carry a repro Urathane Nose for $357 but could not accomodate my time frame. They were awesome to deal with and nicely suggest I try a few other sources first. I found they were one of the best for authorized replacment GM emblems.
I then called Year One who was a little more pricy $407 but they had 3 Urathane reproduction noses in stock which I will have in 2 days. Very good service which I was satisfied with.
Michael Lenardon Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada