BASTARDS !!!

some little son of a bitch tried last night to steal my firebird.he pulled the window and smashed the steering coloum(sp) guess what though there was no battery in the car. so all he did was make a big mess.he even stole my car cover. I still managed to get the car started and over to the cop shop in the morning where they lifted a few good prints from it.

i sat there for 6 hours with my gun watching my car from a hiding spot just waiting for the bastard to come back. (never did) now that the battery is back in the alarm system is working again and i am adding a video camara inside the car to catch his face. i'm sure he lives in my building (the hunt is on)

-- Speed limits depend on the car you drive Keep the pedal to the floor !!!!

S.S.I.N.

Well that really sucks! I know how you feel ( kinda ) . My car was broken into twice at the apartments we use to live in. My briefcase, cell phone and a few c.d.s were taken. My car wasn't trashed like yours, but I was pretty mad. We were paying 1,300.00 a month for this apartment in what is considered a "upscale" city. Which doesn't mean much I know but it was the only time my car was messed with. Good thing for whomever that I never found them out.!!

peace, Barbara

Reply to
Z GIRL

Reply to
1991 Z28

Z GIRL Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

Zgirl! Welcome back!

IRC later?

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

Hey you........ How are you doing? Sorry but I am not set up for IRC and having a party tomorrrow so I am busy now. I will catch you there another time k. So what is new?

peace, Z GIRL

Reply to
Z GIRL

Z GIRL Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

Not much. Just wanted to explain a few of my more irrational moments...

You?

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

been along time Z GIRL welcome back.

give us an update on how things have been

Reply to
S.S.I.N.

I now have one of the locks for my car check them out there awesome!

S.S.I.N.

Well, look who it is! Been a while.

--

98 Camaro

Reply to
98 Camaro

Excuse me, but what does this have to do with the topic? Start another one for this babble..

You don't want it done to you, so don't do it to others..

Reply to
Richard Clapp

Hey Guy, how are you doing ? Whats new? I see there are a lot of new faces here. I really never left. I have looked in and lurked a bit. I was wondering how everyone is doing? Probably shouldnt have used ssin's post (sorry ssin) but your post got my blood pumping since my car was broken into. So a big Hi to everyone. I hope life is treating everyone well!

xo Z GIRL

Reply to
Z GIRL

Richard Clapp Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

Welcome to Usenet.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

You see, what we have here is what we like to call and Off Topic Thread. Now, by the very Subject of the thread the only people who would bother to read it are the incurably curious (moi), the whiners, and the trolls.

It's a lot like volume on a radio/TV/etc. just gotta' learn when to turn it off or turn it down.

Learn to ignore.

GLK9MM

No, you have the long time regulars have a conversation, only within a stupid thread.

--

98 Camaro

Reply to
98 Camaro

Yeah, alot of new faces. Not sure of the quality, but glad your back!

--

98 Camaro

Reply to
98 Camaro

Well....there's that too.

Reply to
GLK9MM

i'm not the one that is bothered by you using my post. and i'm not exactaly sure why he took it apon himself to get mad at you on my behalf when he has no idea what i was thinking.

thanx for the apology all though unnessary

Reply to
S.S.I.N.

Thanks! So whats new???? Not much here. With the new house we are house rich and cash poor right now ;-) but lovin it!

peace, Z GIRL

message

Reply to
Z GIRL

I got a new house since I talked to you. So, I know how it is. Other than that, not much.

--

98 Camaro

Reply to
98 Camaro