BASTARDS !!!

some little son of a bitch tried last night to steal my firebird.he pulled the window and smashed the steering coloum(sp) guess what though there was no battery in the car. so all he did was make a big mess.he even stole my
car cover. I still managed to get the car started and over to the cop shop in the morning where they lifted a few good prints from it.
i sat there for 6 hours with my gun watching my car from a hiding spot just waiting for the bastard to come back. (never did) now that the battery is back in the alarm system is working again and i am adding a video camara inside the car to catch his face. i'm sure he lives in my building (the hunt is on)
-- Speed limits depend on the car you drive Keep the pedal to the floor !!!! http://www.angelfire.com/realm/ssin

Well that really sucks! I know how you feel ( kinda ) . My car was broken into twice at the apartments we use to live in. My briefcase, cell phone and a few c.d.s were taken. My car wasn't trashed like yours, but I was pretty mad. We were paying 1,300.00 a month for this apartment in what is considered a "upscale" city. Which doesn't mean much I know but it was the only time my car was messed with. Good thing for whomever that I never found them out.!!
peace, Barbara
Z GIRL Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

Zgirl! Welcome back!
IRC later?
NOI

Hey you........ How are you doing? Sorry but I am not set up for IRC and having a party tomorrrow so I am busy now. I will catch you there another time k. So what is new?
peace, Z GIRL
Z GIRL Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

Not much. Just wanted to explain a few of my more irrational moments...
You?
NOI
been along time Z GIRL welcome back.
give us an update on how things have been

Well, look who it is! Been a while.
-- 98 Camaro

Excuse me, but what does this have to do with the topic? Start another one for this babble..
You don't want it done to you, so don't do it to others..

Richard Clapp Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and

Welcome to Usenet.
NOI
: Excuse me, but what does this have to do with the topic? Start another one : for this babble.. : : You don't want it done to you, so don't do it to others..
You see, what we have here is what we like to call and Off Topic Thread. Now, by the very Subject of the thread the only people who would bother to read it are the incurably curious (moi), the whiners, and the trolls.
It's a lot like volume on a radio/TV/etc. just gotta' learn when to turn it off or turn it down.
Learn to ignore.
No, you have the long time regulars have a conversation, only within a stupid thread.
-- 98 Camaro

Well....there's that too.
--
Martin
'01 Formula - MTI Air Box Lid, K&N Filter, Hurst-6,

Yeah, alot of new faces. Not sure of the quality, but glad your back!
-- 98 Camaro

I got a new house since I talked to you. So, I know how it is. Other than that, not much.
-- 98 Camaro

i'm not the one that is bothered by you using my post. and i'm not exactaly sure why he took it apon himself to get mad at you on my behalf when he has no idea what i was thinking.
thanx for the apology all though unnessary

Good luck, I hope you get em!!! ;-)

I now have one of the locks for my car check them out there awesome! http://www.lok-itt.com /