Been Gone For a While

I've been waay to busy lately but I may have the T/A running by the end of the year. Here's a shot of the short block:

I have never had such a hard time building an engine but I want this one right as it will probably be the last factory block engine I put together unless it's a 400 hp stocker.

Dave(poncho462 address is history)

Reply to
crazy dave

crazy dave spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Hi Dave. Welcome back...and that's a nice looking motor you got there.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

Looks YUMMY.!!! :-)