Best way to restore TA APrts

My '79 TA is all apart now and I have a thousand parts to clean up. Sand Blasting takes forever and I keep popping a circuit anyway so what is the best way to restore these parts? Has anyone used an acid dip to restore
many parts (sounds expensive)? All the parts are crud and dirt crusted and some have light rust.
Any advice would be appreciated.
On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 22:14:38 -0400, "Steve Manning"

Media blasting is the best way for the home mechanic as well as the professional. Maybe you might want to think about a parts washer before sand or media blasting the parts. This way most of the crud will have been taken off and just the rust remaining.