best way to sell Firehawk?

Hi all, I have a 2000 Trans Am Firehawk, #254, and live in south Florida. I am needing to sell my car, and want to know the best way to do it. Since it is a Firehawk, and has Kenny Brown SBC's, it is obviously going to be worth more than a standard T/A.

How do you all recommend I sell this car? Newspaper, autotrader, etc?

Thanks!

Please replace the "NoSpam" with "MCI" in my email address in order to reply.

------------------------------------------------------------------------- Joe Granto snipped-for-privacy@NoSpam.Com Systems Engineer MCI Architecture and Implementation

Reply to
Joe Granto

First off, your car is worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. No more, no less.

Second, if you're looking to sell it why limit your options. I'd advertise anywhere I thought would get a response.

GLK9MM

It damn sure isnt worth much more than a regular T/A.. Particularly to someone that wants a Firehawk as it came, bone stock, with NO additions...

That can kill a cars value in a sec...

Had a guy the other week that thought he was gonna get a mint for a Cuda he had...I offered him $3000 for it the way it sat... He wanted....$25,000..

its still for sale, and he called me back and asked me if I would consider

4000.....

Its bad, its fast, its also a POS 318 an been run hard. If he calls this week, gonna offer $2000, cash..

snipped-for-privacy@NoSpam.Com

MCI

Reply to
CBHvac

That should have Been

Brian

Isn't there a classifieds section on the SLP page?

GLK9MM