Beware this seller. Larry Brown Quincy Illinois

Read my Story at: www.skywolf.com
or contact:
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net for his story.
Pardon the intrusion. I just want to make sure that no one else is dumb
enough to get nailed by this guy.

I find it strange that someone would buy car from someone they don't know, without seeing it first! I realize it happens all the time, but not me! Greg