big block swap

Where can I find information on swapping a big block Chevy engine into a 3rd gen. camaro?

Silent Warrior wrote:

Shoehorn.com
Seriously, why? Unless you want an ill handling POS pass on the BB Chev swap.

I can not help with your question, but I do know allot of work is envolved. Much to do with the weight of the engine allone, frame and suspension mods, engine bay chopping to shoe horn it in. Then when you are done you have a nose heavy, ill handling ride. Greg
Hey dude. I've got what you need. I actually purchased it for a couple of bucks off of an old Hot Rod mag article. It's on floppy. It lists all the mods, and the part numbers you'll need. Shoot me your e-mail, and I'll send it to you. Some people here just think that whatever YOU want to do with a car is totally retarded. But, they know us better than we know ourselves. And, relax, we did this to a buddy's car years back. No major cutting required. They are very correct on the handling though. You'll need better springs up front(easy fix). But, if you're going for straight line performance like most of us down here, you'll love it. TORQUE IS KING!

Shoot your e-mail to this address snipped-for-privacy@charter.net and I'll send you the info. Hopefully, no one here would use this info to do evil. *L*

if you use aluminum heads and water pump you looking at an increase of like 70lbs not a huge deal