Blizzak recommendation

Can anyone recommend a good Blizzak tire recommendation for my 99 Firehawk? It's got the 17" wheel option (I belive that's standard for Hawks). I was
using Dunlop Winter Sports before, but because of the ice here, I think I'd like to switch to a better ice-gripping tire, preferably with rasied white letters?