bra install

My kid has a WS6 anniversary model and just purchased a bra from Pontiac for the front end. I can't find any instructions with the box and have no idea
how to install it. Any place I can find out how this thing is installed?
TIA
It would seem to be a pretty simple install. Just hold it up to the nose and bend the tabs.
I guess you are already aware of the potential for problems with uneven fading and abrasion (from dirt and dust getting under the bra. I thought about getting one when I bought my 2001 Formula, but I opted not to for the reasons I stated.
~w~

for
Weland wrote:

From experience, don't put it on. The reasons Weland stated are correct. I put one on my 95 Camaro and was dissapointed after a year of usage. There were many scratches made from the bra. I kept the bra on the car just to cover them up :) Now, I would never put one on my 00' Z28
Thanks
call the place where you bought it from and tell thehm no instructio0ns came along with it and ask them if they can send you a copy of them or ask them to guide you step by step through the process