Brake question

Page 2 of 2
It sure does.. and your customers sure can tell as well!

--
-Geno
1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (147k and going.. getting worried though)
-Geno
1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (147k and going.. getting worried though)
Good luck!
Refinish King

original
anything
the
from

Believe me, they aint worth going back to. If it didn't work in the first place, that means it won't work again. You can't fix a woman like you can a car.
Heck if it was like clearing a OBD-1 car, I would still be with the first or second one. Charles If I carved notches in my headboard, I would have nothing but shavings left.
Lol.. eh.. we'll see... We were together for 16 months before we decided to call it quits.. mostly because of the summer and not seeing much of each other till school.
--
-Geno
1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (147k and going.. getting worried though)

My brother & his now wife did that. Took a break from each other, while she moved back to NJ for a while. Yet neither of them dated anyone else, and they called each other all the time.
That's a bit different then splitting when mad. When a relationship out right fails, it's time to move on. Charles
Yeah, I agree completely.
--
-Geno
1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (147k and going.. getting worried though)
Yes that's great in principle, it gets complicated when there are children involved...believe me.
It's too bad everyone on this ng don't all live in the same town, we could go sit around the local bar and talk about old cars and women!~
Terry

LOL.. Hmm.. again thats great in principle.. but from ome of the stories I know of the members.. we would LIVE at that bar.. lol
--
-Geno
1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (147k and going.. getting worried though)
Talking about women gets me in trouble!
Soon as I lick my eyebrows, they all want to sit next to me, and buy me a drink!
Refinish King

soon...

though)
CBHVAC spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Last time I did that, she demanded that I play 'fetch'. :)
Sup, mon? I was just talking about you with an insomniac... :)
NOI
poncho462 spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

If you knew the story, you would wonder why he hasn't shot anyone yet. :)
NOI

I won't bother you with the details but I've been in an in law situation since 1984, just can't get rid of them. ;^)
Dave
poncho462 spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

I'm lucky. Mine are cool...for inlaws. :)
NOI