Brake question

The rubber flex lines are pretty simple to replace. You have a banjo fitting at the caliper, and a clip & flair fitting at the other end. You just need regular hand tools plus a set of flair nut/line wrenches.

Yes you will have to bleed the brakes. You may have to bleed the line at the master cylinder even.

It's not a hard job, it just takes a bit of time. The flex lines are available everywhere. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

Yeah it is true that while education is a good tool, it's not worth much without common sense, which of course can't be taught at any school! Although I keep telling my kids to go to college because, in 21 years of teaching at the university I have NEVER had an ex-student come back and tell me, 'damn, I sure wish I had never gone to college!"

Terry

Reply to
Terry

Most dealership guys are incompetent due to their own knowledge, has nothing to do with their education per se.

Also the fact that a lot people do not care about what kind job they do. I little pride in your work goes along way!

Reply to
Micah

Lol.. eh.. we'll see... We were together for 16 months before we decided to call it quits.. mostly because of the summer and not seeing much of each other till school.

Reply to
KITT

It sure does.. and your customers sure can tell as well!

Reply to
KITT

My brother & his now wife did that. Took a break from each other, while she moved back to NJ for a while. Yet neither of them dated anyone else, and they called each other all the time.

That's a bit different then splitting when mad. When a relationship out right fails, it's time to move on. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

Yeah, I agree completely.

Reply to
KITT

Yes that's great in principle, it gets complicated when there are children involved...believe me.

It's too bad everyone on this ng don't all live in the same town, we could go sit around the local bar and talk about old cars and women!~

Terry

Reply to
Terry

LOL.. Hmm.. again thats great in principle.. but from ome of the stories I know of the members.. we would LIVE at that bar.. lol

Reply to
KITT

Talking about women gets me in trouble!

Soon as I lick my eyebrows, they all want to sit next to me, and buy me a drink!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

You think thats bad.....ought to see what happens when one rubs my neck and I lick her hand.....

Reply to
CBHVAC

CBHVAC spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Last time I did that, she demanded that I play 'fetch'. :)

Sup, mon? I was just talking about you with an insomniac... :)

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

poncho462 spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

If you knew the story, you would wonder why he hasn't shot anyone yet. :)

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

I won't bother you with the details but I've been in an in law situation since 1984, just can't get rid of them. ;^)

Dave

Reply to
poncho462

poncho462 spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

I'm lucky. Mine are cool...for inlaws. :)

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i