Breaking old bolts on '79 Trans Am

Getting this TA apart for restoration has been a huge undertaking. All the bolts are frozen and are breaking half the time. I have one bolt holding
the front sway bar on that just turns. It bolts into the frame and I can see through a little hole that the bolt is spinning inside. This inside bolt looks like it should have been welded inside the frame. I can't get a tool in there. Has anyone encountered this before? Will I have to drill a large hole in the frame rail?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Steve Manning wrote:

    Can you get a pry bar in against the nut?
    Do you have a sawzall or a torch? Charles
I can't get a pry bar in, there are only small holes off to either side. I'll tell you every other bolt on the bottom end has been a real experience. I need to get the exhaust manifolds off and that will be a nightmare.
I couldn't find a mechanic willing to work on the thing. I'm in pretty much over my head.

its all about VW's but they theory is the same for any rusty nuts and bolts
http://www.thebugshop.org/bsfqtool.htm
some very good resto techniques and tips if you nose about the whole site !!!
Rich

Now that is a grat article. It is now one of my favs. Thanks Rich!

I recommend "PB Blaster" over WD-40. I think it works much better, IMHO. I'd recommend soaking your fasteners the day prior before you start tackling them. Side benefit? When you're "over your head" this technique will buy you 24 hours while you get your game-face on:) Drink