Bubbles in radiator

Someone mentioned bubble in the coolant can indicate a bad head gasket. I do have some bubbles in there when its running but not a hell of a lot . But there is no oil in the coolant or coolant in the oil. Should I not have any bubble in the radiator at all or is some normal

Reply to
Tom

Someone mentioned that bubbles in the radiator could indicate a bad head gasket. I have bubble in my radiator but not an insane amount. There is no oil in my coolant or coolant in my oil. Is some bubble normall when the engine is running or should there be absolutly none

Reply to
Tom

Reply to
Andy Warren