Bubbles in radiator

Someone mentioned that bubbles in the radiator could indicate a bad head gasket. I have bubble in my radiator but not an insane amount. There is no oil in my coolant or coolant in my oil. Is some bubble normall when the
engine is running or should there be absolutly none
Someone mentioned bubble in the coolant can indicate a bad head gasket. I do have some bubbles in there when its running but not a hell of a lot . But there is no oil in the coolant or coolant in the oil. Should I not have any bubble in the radiator at all or is some normal
If it's an automatic do a stall test on it. Block all 4 wheels with park brake on, have someone take it to 1/2 throttle for 10 seconds. If there is a problem with the headgaskets you will see a ton of bubbles. If there isn't, it will be the same.