Bubbling into overflow tank

Hi,
When I shut off my 90 TA, I'll get a somewhat violent bubbling into the overflow tank, usually when the temp is above 190* (I can not think of it ever happening at lower temps). I've gone through various checks for
common causes (compression, no oil in water, no water in oil, etc) with no result. It went away for about a year after changing upper and lower radiator hoses, but has since come back and nothing I do will stop it.
There is NO bubbling when the engine is running.
Anyone have any suggestions?
TIA, Anthony
First replace the radiator cap. If that doesn't fix it then don't worry about it. An engine continues to heat up after you shut it off. The expanding coolant has to go somewhere. Are you using 50% antifreeze/water mix?
-rev