Camaro 93-96 factory wheels out of round?

Hi there, The factory aluminum wheels on my 94 Camaro became out of round. Since I like these rims I would like to buy another used set but before doing so I
would like to ask your experience with them. Is it a frequent problem that they become out of round possibly due to a weak structure or it was just my case? Cause if it is frequent I go for some custom wheels. Thanks for your help and time, Zoltan
I have half a set (2 wheels) from a '94 Firebird that are in good shape. Probably won't help you but maybe someone needs them??
Superman

I have a set of wheels that I just took off of a 94 Z. They're the OEM chrome ones.