Camaro Concept Images - 4th Gen SS

I have put some images of the concept camaro from the LA Auto show on my web page incase anyone didn't get to see it. There are some other 4th gen SS
Camaro images along with a modification list. Also, I am looking for pics/stats of other people's cars to post on the site.
http://www.geocities.com/ snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net/

really looks like the OLDER one, huh? s
So far the concept Challenger does look rather nice I do have to admit. I'm just hoping that GM can keep them selves in buisness long enough to produce the new Camaro.