camarro from Japan

Yes,,,I can supply many choice of Camarros from here to all around. They mostly in mint condition and at very low milage...Just let me know your target model and specs then I ll send you pics with brief explanations,

Cheers, Jazzbo

Reply to
cuneyt tekin

This seem a bit odd (IMHO, of course). Anybody looking to import camaros from Japan?

Reply to
Weland

Odd as it may sound, it's plausible. In the late 80's and up to the Mid

90's when Muscle Car Speculation was considered a form of investment. Classic and Muscle cars were being bought and shipped all over the world by greedy idiots who would never drive them. It was though that some of the really special old race cars were in Japan for a while. Like the original A/C Cobra Coupe. It turned out to be just out side of L.A. But the point is some cars that people believed to have vanished may well turn up there. Especially with the market prices no where near what they were in the bad old days.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig