camarro from Japan

Yes,,,I can supply many choice of Camarros from here to all around. They mostly in mint condition and at very low milage...Just let me know your target model and specs then I ll send you pics with brief explanations,
Cheers, Jazzbo
This seem a bit odd (IMHO, of course). Anybody looking to import camaros from Japan?