canfield heads

looking for a set of alumnium heads for a 383 running 10:1 with KB hyperutectic pistons and an eldelbrock rpm manifold dual plane..looking for low end torque.. flow numbers look good for
canfield..exaust not so good..is 180cc to small for a 383.. should I be looking for 190-200cc for a street 383 with some low end power.. afr only makes a 195cc for the high manifold like vic jr.. brodix a 180cc and dart coming out with a new 180cc pro 1 any idea's for a good street car with 3.55 rear and 4 speed???
The Canfields KICK all forms of Ass Next would be the PRO/Topline head in 180 or 200
If you campare the Canfields, PRO/Topline, World, Brodix,Dart heads side by side you will see the superiority of the Canfields and PRO/Topline heads' castings over the rest.
VORTECS aren't a bad choice either.
Many a 406 where built with old double-hump heads and ran strong for years long before these other head makers popped up.
: looking for a set of alumnium heads for a 383 running 10:1 with KB : hyperutectic pistons and an eldelbrock rpm manifold dual : plane..looking for low end torque.. flow numbers look good for : canfield..exaust not so good..is 180cc to small for a 383.. should I : be looking for 190-200cc for a street 383 with some low end power.. : afr only makes a 195cc for the high manifold like vic jr.. brodix a : 180cc and dart coming out with a new 180cc pro 1 any idea's for a good : street car with 3.55 rear and 4 speed???
personally I like the AFR flow numbers, they are a better value for your horsepower....i mean money All aboard the Yankee express, next stop October.....
Http://www.yanksource.com