Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ

Hi all,
The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ has been updated. The current version is 5.4, dated April 1, 2006 and can be found on www.batteryfaq.org. Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, tips,
manufacturer's information, references and hyperlinks are contained on this free, consumer oriented Web site about car, motorcycle, power sports, truck, boat, marine, recreational vehicle, solar, and other starting and deep cycle applications.
The most popular sections in February were:
Battery Manufacturers and Brand Names List
FAQ Section 9 HOW DO I CHARGE (OR EQUALIZE) MY BATTERY?
Section 7 WHAT DO I LOOK FOR IN BUYING A NEW BATTERY?
Battery Information Links List
Section 4 HOW DO I TEST A BATTERY?
If you have time, please visit www.batteryfaq.org. If not please bookmark it for future reference. Questions, comments and suggestions for improvement are always welcome at snipped-for-privacy@batteryfaq.org.
Many thanks and kindest regards,
BiLL.....
Add pictures here
‚úĖ