Car not running 100%

Hello!!

I have a 95 t/a that I've owned for about

1 1/2 years. About a month in a half after buying it, it started acting up.

After replacing the cat., tranny, mas, opti, and egr, plugs, wires I finally got it running right. But I noticed that it wasn't as fast as it was before It started acting up, I mean I would barely have to touch the pedal and it would roast the tires... now I have to stab the pedal for the tires to break loose.

It has developed a leak on the passenger side manifod caused by the cat. malfunction that I haven't fixed yet. The leak is at the manifold/block

While accelerating, I notice sometimes rpms seems to drop for a split second then return to normal at around 2000 rpms, like it hit some kind of limiter or something???

Anyone have any ideas????

James

Reply to
interrupt

sounds like your cat. converter may be getting plugged up.

manifold/block

Reply to
S.S.I.N.

Man!!!! I just had that thing replaced not to long ago....

interrupt

Reply to
interrupt

This is just a guess but I think you should check the fuel pressure. Your fuel pump might be on its way out.

Reply to
Zuhalter

Yep. I think that maybe one of the problems.

Reply to
interrupt