Car show tips

523.1 I've just finished my project car this winter and plan on showing it beginning this spring. While I have attended many shows, I have never shown a car before. I am looking for any hints, suggestions or maybe
to hear about some bad experiences that you may have had so that I can avoid them. Any hints on making a good presentation of the car would be helpful as well. It's a 1969 Camaro SS 350 matching #'s and stock restoration.
thanks!