CD change

I am trying to avoid a professional installation of a CD changer in my '96 bird. Anyone installed a 6 or 12 CD changer back in the rear fender wells? Is there
a plug already existing from the factory to hook into the existing AM/FM/Cassette?
--
'96 Bird T-Tops 3.8L 5-speed...love those gears

What does bought4less.com have to do with the topic?

'96
wells?
existing
Its that dumbasses website, that should be called, www.rippedoffonyournewdeck.com or www.boughtfortoomuch.com