Check Engine Lamp Stay on

Hi there, my 85 camaro (V6,AT) seems runs fine, but the check engine lamp stay on after running about 10-20 minutes. Does someone know the reason or suggestions?
The radiator fluid, motor oil,air filter, transmission oil are fine. I guess a sensor somewhere is sending error, but does anyone has an experience of that?! Please email: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Maro
Every one of us has had that at some point...
You want to know whats wrong?
Check the computers trouble codes...

says...

Don't need a code reader. Stick a paper clip in A and B terminals and turn the key to on. Now watch the check engine light blink the codes.

Dennis Smith