Chevelle 12 bolt Rear end

If any one is interested, I recently aquiered a 12 bolt rear end for a Chevelle or Monty Carlo.
Build Date 12/69 Gear Ratio 3.30 Posi-Traction
Factory braced lower controll arms Factory Rear Sway-Bar.
I am asking $500 for this compleate rear end. Install your upper controll arms, and your shocks. Replace the brake shoes and hook up your park brake cable, fill the diff with lube, and additive. Then this rear end will be ready to put some seriouspower to the ground!
I am offering this here in A.A.C.F. before I put it on E-bay. Charles
On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:41:08 GMT, "Charles Bendig"

Where are you located and will it fit on my '66 El Camino? -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
puked:

Im located outside of Dayton Ohio. For it to work right in your 66, yoou would need to have the axles and tubes modified. Charles
On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 18:16:24 GMT, "Charles Bendig"

I'm in Florida, so I guess that's a long way for all that work. Since we're on the subject, I AM in the market for pretty much what you're selling, any clue where I could find what would match up with minimum work?
Clearly Chevelle and Malibu etc. of similar years, but something coil spring of the same width? -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
puked:

You might try E-bay for a closer (distance wise) housing.
I will have to check with the guru on monday, yet I beleave it's 66 only. I recall 67's something being different. 67&68 cars are bastard years. Even though the parts books say the stuff should fit, at times it's doesn't. After I talk to him, Ill let you know. Charles
On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 05:30:44 GMT, "Charles Bendig"

Thanks, that's a bitch because I was hoping to find a common bolt-in. -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
puked:

I ddin't get a chance to talk to the person that knows again. If you have a e mail address I can give you his business number, and name. Charles
Do You still have this rear end, If so I am interested.

No I sold the Rear End on E-bay, for $750.
I have a non posi-traction 12 bolt of unknown gear ratio under a 1968 El-Camino for the same price. Charles
Do You still have this rear end, If so I am interested.