chevy collection for sale cheap In missouri

hello all I still have my vehicles collection for sale.they are as follows: I can negoiate on some Items I would Like to sale some of this but It's not a have to deal.also no game players overseas with fake cashiers checks apply I cant tell you all how many times I have sold about every Item below with people wanting to send cahsiers checks.I need (CASH)In Person or wired money Or International money orders that are cashable at the united states post office.

1.1967 chevy truck restored shortbed stepside all new paint ready 8.500.In Urethane primer I have posted pics of It here before.3 owner truck Including me 145 K actual miles.

2.1977 chevy shortbed fleetside with 355 Engine 1.200 Or will part out.

3.1986 GMC Longbed 1/2 ton I bought to restore but would be a driver If you do minor things to It 800.00 for truck Or will part.

4.1976 Chevy vega Spirit Of america with 85 K actual miles bought It to make a drag car I lost title but you could send off for one,1.000 or close offer.

5.1970 Chevy chevelle daily driver when we drive It needs finished has 355 hard running engine in It,165 K actual 2 owner miles Including me fully documented car 6.500.

6.1980 GMC 1/2 ton truck restored a couple years ago some stuff still like new With new 500.00 seat. good truck 2,500 Or best offer will negoiate on It.

  1. 3 chevy chevelle cars they are a 1970 1 family owned car baket case project
2 Door sports coupe and 1 very straight 1971 2 door sports coupe with no title and 1 1971 4 door parts car with 50 K actual 1 owner miles as a package deal 6,500 can split them for right buyer.

what I'am trying to do Is get rid of good stuff at a fair price to try to find a cheap older house to fix up with a little bit of land or would maybe consider some kinda trade on property for right deal.NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO Tire kickers apply I been Into cars for 20+ years and what I got here Is good and decent stuff and It's priced On the low end for what It Is.direct all replys to me direct @ snipped-for-privacy@aol.com Thanks

Reply to
TONY 70000