Chevy small block identification

I have a small block Chevy in my pick-up with the following casting numbers, can anyone help identify it's origin? Block Casting #3731548, Engine Date Stamp T312F, Head Casting #3731554.

Reply to
sticks

That is with "No side motor mounts"...

JW

JW spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Sticks, the site JW references above is a good place for GM head/block casting numbers...if you run across a future need.

It's the place where I found out my former neighbor was a moron when he said a 307 was a 350. :)

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i