Chevy SS concept

Anyone else seen the Chevy SS concept that was in Car and Driver I believe? Runs a 460hp 6.0L. It, admitted by the designer group, takes design cues from the Camaro. It is a four door though. THe rear doors are hidden
pretty well though, and open towards the back like the Saturn coupe, so the a relatively small. The article says the new vette design release was delayed but will be released soon.
-- 98 Camaro
Yeah, by the cover picture, I saw Camaro heredity on the front. Did not even realize it was a 4 door until a couple pages. The Qtr times seem low with that many ponies, though. But, maybe it is bigger than it looks, or, it is auto only. Who knows, looks cool to me, but I would be a vette first given the suggeste price comparison. Makes me wonder how much the new vette will cost.
-- 98 Camaro