clutch pedal vibration?

My clutch pedal has been vibrating while the car is in gear for the past couple days, when I lightly touch my foot to the clutch pedal I can feel it. Feels like the throwout bearing is not
completely disengaged. I haven't adjusted a clutch in many years, so I want to make sure I'm adjusting it the right way, I want to adjust the linkage to make it slightly shorter, so that the clutch disengages completely when i let out the clutch, is that correct? This is a '68 Camaro, 383 stroker, new muncie M20 wide ratio 4 speed, new clutch components.
Terry M.

No one??

Shortening the linkage from the Z-bar to the clutch fork will relieve pressure on the throwout bearing, just don't take too much out or you may be on the side of the road lengthening it because it slipped out of the spoon in the fork. :-)